Shameless Jamberry promotion

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
GET READY for THROW BACK THURSDAYS!!! Over the summer Jamberry will be bringing back 2 of the most popular designs every week for 4 days ONLY!!! I can't WAIT to see what designs they've chosen. so many great ones to choose from. If you are familiar with past wraps... what are you hoping for?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Can I just tell you how awesome Jamberry is??? The company is showing their support for the people of Nepal who are dealing with the aftermath of a terrible earthquake. To do this, they have created this beautiful wrap that will be available for purchase May 6th - 8th only. Jamberry will donate 100% of their net proceeds from this wrap to UNICEF to support the earthquake relief effort. I will be collecting FREE SHIPPING orders and placing a bulk order on Friday. Please give me your order by Friday, May 8th at 9:00 pm. Let's help support a GREAT cause!

This wrap can be part of the B3G1 deal, and combined with the Throwback Thursday designs that will be available tomorrow as well!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
THROWBACK THURSDAY is HERE!!!! Jamberry has brought back TWO wraps from the past! These wraps will ONLY be available until Monday May 11th at midnight! So order them SOON. These can be purchased in the buy 3 get 1 free deal. Due to these being availalbe for a short time and the Nepal support wraps being available until only Saturday at midnight... I'm offering FREE SHIPPING and will be placing a bulk order for anyone who wants to order ANYTHING, not just these wraps. Message me with your order and get FREE SHIPPING!!! Welcome back Aloha Flower and Koi Skinny!

http://tanyabeakes.jamberrynails.net

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Jamberry's THROWBACK THURSDAY is back with two more wraps brought back from retirement! These will only be available until MONDAY when they go back into retirement, so grab them quickly!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
They are LIVE!!! This weeks Throwback Thursday wraps are up and WOWEEEE!!!! I'm in LOOOOVE with these! What do you think? I love both but Sunset Ombre is just GORGEOUS. I need both of these wraps in my life lol.

Here's the catch!!! These wraps are only available until MONDAY June 8th, so get them while you can! Don't forget, all purchases earn entries into the Birthday Mystery hostess drawings! Many opportunities to win!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Hard to believe we are into June already BUT that comes with some exciting new wraps for this month!!!

First, our new Sister's Style exclusive for this month... Between the Lines. I see the potential for this one to be a lot of fun. Paired over a bright polish like green or blue maybe... or one of my customers had a fun idea with pairing it over Cosmic! PRETTY!

Second, we have a new Hostess Exclusive for August. To earn this wrap you have to first host a party in June, July or August smile emoticon a white stencil design on a maroon background, this wrap is simply stunning. Paired with other designs or worn alone, August’s host exclusive is a blooming masterpiece. Gorgeous!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
We have a TRIPLE CROWN WINNER!!! Congratulations, American Pharoah! Love Horses? We have a wrap for that! But I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on ALL purchases tonight (also go towards entries for the giveaway). Message me your orders to get the FREE SHIPPING!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
#***8206;ThrowbackThursday***8236; is here again!!!! Back with two of our most popular retired designs, Guacamole and Cut Loose! These wraps are super fun for summer! Bright colorful designs that really catch the eye and will be the hit of the summer gatherings.

BUT these designs are only available for a VERY LIMITED TIME!!! On Monday, June 22nd at midnight, they go back into retirement! So grab them while you can. I'm offering FREE SHIPPING until Sunday night at Midnight, so message me with your orders and SAVE!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
It's that time again!!!! THROWBACK THURSDAY is here! My absolute FAVORITE wrap from the past is in this weeks TBT ... Turple Ombre!!! So I will be offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders until Sunday night at midnight! Just message me with your orders to get your free shipping AND REMEMBER.... Buy 3 and get 2 FREE until the end of the month! http://tanyabeakes.jamberrynails.com

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
New Jamicure for me :) I had my last set of wraps on for over two weeks while I was on vacation up in Canada. I swam most days, hand washed dishes daily, and played at the beach and my wraps were still in near perfect condition at the end! Now I'm weating Swept Away and the June incentive from Jamberry for maintaining my consultant rank. I LOVE how Jamberry keeps us energized and motivated with lots of bonuses and incentives. This is an amazing company and I love being a Jamberry consultant!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I am SO EXCITED!!! I know some of you have expressed interest in joining the Jamberry team as a consultant already. If you've been toying with the idea OR even if you are just looking for a way to earn some extra income, August is your month!!! Not only is August a great month with our retiring wraps being announced BUT... New Jamberry consultants have the opportunity to earn an EXTRA $50 for signing up in August and acheiving your first "fast Start" by the end of September... that gives you TWO MONTHS to acheive it and get the extra $50 on TOP of the Gift certificate you already get PLUS your commission and bonuses!!! Who doesn't want FREE Jamberry stuff AND an extra $50. Contact me for details!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Ok, I'm going to need your opinion on some of these...here is set number 1. Any boohoo, so sad to see you go in this grouping of 6 retiring wraps, or adios, glad to see you leave! :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
It's BAAAAAAAAACK!!! Throwback Thursday is here again and BOY do we have some sweet throwbacks for you! These go great together or on their own! Do you love these or what? Vibrant Pinwheel and Fuchsia Houndstooth. I'm going to be offering FREE SHIPPING on all purchases until Sunday at midnight! So any and all orders will get free shipping if you message me before sunday night! http://tanyabeakes.jamberry.com

Members online

No members online now.