So I joined this forum for info on various shepherd breeds

El Alano

...and thanks to just looking through some old threads I have gained enough info to know that a nice, well bred GSD (preferably on the smaller side) is probably what I'll be getting. The crazy Mals are probably a bit too much as I like the occasional lie-in;)

Thanks to all you guys who post such comprehensive information on the various breeds; I feel I can get in touch with breeders now with something of a clue as to what would and wouldn't suit us in our situation.

I'm off to read some more old threads now...

Equinox

I love reading (and/or rereading) old threads :) A lot of good information in those threads!

I'm very excited for you and happy to hear that another Shepherd may be joining Chaz! When are you hoping to get your puppy (or adult?)?

El Alano

I love reading (and/or rereading) old threads :) A lot of good information in those threads!

I'm very excited for you and happy to hear that another Shepherd may be joining Chaz! When are you hoping to get your puppy (or adult?)?
A very interesting question in our household, Equinox! My OH has a plan that we're not adding to our current crop of 5 dogs until they've all passed on and we've spent a full year or two touring the world(provisionally penciled in for 2028). I, however, have no interest in this nonsense and will be sneaking a powerhouse of a GSD in under cover of darkness very soon;)

Members online

No members online now.