The Kiss...

Get ready to cry...

The Kiss... He had just saved her from a fire in her house, rescuing her by carrying her out of the house into her front yard, while he continued to fight the fire. She is pregnant. The firefighter was afraid of her at first, because he had never been around a Doberman before. When he finally got done putting the fire out, he sat down to catch his breath and rest. A photographer from the Charlotte, North Carolina newspaper, "The Observer," noticed this red Doberman in the
distance looking at the fireman. He saw her walking straight toward the fireman and wondered what she was going to do. As he raised his camera, she came up to the tired man who had saved her life and the lives of her babies, and kissed him, just as the photographer snapped this photograph.

And people say animals are dumb - yeah right.

Saje

Island dweller
that's a cute pic though. I've seen it before. Was it posted earlier? :confused:

Either way it's a great shot.

bogolove

I tried to post it a few days ago and I couldn't get it but I sent it to Barb and she did it. It is amazing and beautiful. I just love it.

bubbatd

Well , Sh*t... it's a good story anyway !!! She was thanking the firemen for saving the house....maybe her favorite bone was still inside .

avenlee

This is the first time I've seen it and it brought tears to my eyes. Now I need comfort food like .. hmmm ice cream!

Melissa_W

lol... I like the way Eli told it better, Mordy. ;)

Isn't it funny how stories get distorted like that? I reminds me of high school.

It's still a really cute pic though.

Members online

No members online now.