Disguise Kit for your "dangerous" breed dog

frznbuns

I saw this several months ago and sent it to all my doberman friends.. having 4 dobermans myself.. I was lmbo too..

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Oh that's great!

Wow, greyhounds are considered a dangerous breed on par with GSD's and Rotties in Australia? What did I miss?

Zoom said:
Oh that's great!

Wow, greyhounds are considered a dangerous breed on par with GSD's and Rotties in Australia? What did I miss?

That's what I was wondering. I've never seen a Greyhound that wasn't very laid back. There are about 6 of them nearby, all rescues from racing, and all are very quiet and the only thing dangerous about them is if they get loose and chase a rabbit. I saw one run down a rabbit once, it screamed, and he let it go, then caught it again, and let it go again. His owner was chasing him around, screaming at him. He ignores cars too.

There's a Brown and white one that even King can't get a rise out of. He just sniffs King, and stands there.

Saje

Island dweller
It's just a joke. No worries. Only a dog with a self esteem problem would wear that. :D kidding

poeluvr

sharpeilover said:
wont they become very hot,

not something i would do
i think this is just to prove a point that it is unfair for responsible dog owners to be treated like this to the point where they wanna hide their dog..it isnt real..if u look at the rest of the site thats their point

Members online

No members online now.