How do you bug your dog?

Doberluv

When I'm practicing singing with my microphone, I'll talk to the dogs or call them. They look at me, but know the total sound isn't coming from me and they'll look around and then back at me, cock their heads and Jose howls. He especially howls when I sing certain songs....not every one. I never tickle my dogs when they're sleeping. You are sooooooooo sadistic!!! LOL.

Irish

We like to knock on the end table (when the dogs are'nt looking) and they will start barking, thinking someone's here. Then as they are barking at the one door, we'll look towards the other door and exclaim "well hello", then they'll race to that door, and when they no one is there they get really puzzled looks on their faces and go back to the other door. Its so funny because they will look at each other and look so confused. We only do this when we are extremely bored!

Dreeza

Irish said:
We like to knock on the end table (when the dogs are'nt looking) and they will start barking, thinking someone's here. Then as they are barking at the one door, we'll look towards the other door and exclaim "well hello", then they'll race to that door, and when they no one is there they get really puzzled looks on their faces and go back to the other door. Its so funny because they will look at each other and look so confused. We only do this when we are extremely bored!
hahaha that is too funny!!

oakley has yet to make the connection that knocking/doorbells mean someone is coming...he just more tries to figure out what the heck that noise is!

neko12_48767

I love my dog Neko
when I gose to bed my dog will lay down at the end oof my bed, but when I try to watch TV he will jump up and lay down right by my bed were I can't see the TV and it takes me 5 min to get him off then I get him off and he will do it again, so I do what EliNHunter dose play with the hairs on his paw when he sleeping

neko12_48767 said:
when I gose to bed my dog will lay down at the end oof my bed, but when I try to watch TV he will jump up and lay down right by my bed were I can't see the TV and it takes me 5 min to get him off then I get him off and he will do it again, so I do what EliNHunter dose play with the hairs on his paw when he sleeping
LOL! When Hunter's big head/body is in the way of the TV at night and I start messing with him like that he finally gets up and lays down in a huff at the very end of the bed! (and I can finally get a get view)

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
One of the big ones is when he's sleeping and I tickle his feet-- you can tell he gets REALLY annoyed by that but he's like one of those polite canines who don't say anything. ;)

I lie on the bed and bury my head in my pillow then call Phoebes name and she goes frantic because she cant see my face, and she crawls all over me to try to find me, and she tries to pull my face over with her paws!!

Doberluv

I don't do this on purpose, but you know that expression when someone isn't getting it and you say, "hello" in that drawn out way? LOL. Well, sometimes I'll say to Lyric, "helllllloooo" and he'll get all alert and start looking around, darting this way and that, looking for someone. Someone must be coming. LOL.

Wherever Hunter used to live obviously had a doorbell. Mine's never worked and if the TV's on and there's a show on where a doorbell sounds, he goes nuts and runs to my front door!

gapeach

Big Mutts
We'll be laying on the couch watching tv, Carey lays in front of the couch. My husband will just barely touch her ear and then move his hand real fast so she can't figure out who did it. For some reason, she always looks at me. After a few times she gets up wagging her whole body because she knows someone wants to play and we rub her or roll around with her.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
My moms dog shelby (shih tzu pug mix) and I always bug her when she is sleeping on my lap lol. I will blow lightly on the edge of her ear where the fluff is and she will whip around and look at me with this face :| lol and i won't look at her until she puts her head back down and then i will do it again and we go through this a few times before she jumps up and attacks me with kisses lol. One time she was perched up on my moms lap sitting beside me and i did that when she was looking the other way and then turned my head away really fast lol. she looked at me and i wasnt looking so she looked away and slowly i turned my head back towards her and did it again and then turned my head away really fast again lol she looked away and i started moving my head really slow to look at her and she was doing the EXACT same thing lol. she was turning her head really slow and watching me out of the corner of her eye lol it was so hilarious lol

Members online

No members online now.