Re Intro

darkchild16

We are Home.
I took a break from here a few years ago and now it feels a good time to come back. Walker lives with a friend now because he could not handle living with Morgan. We went awhile with no pets but now have a service dog in training for Morgan.
He is a 15wk old German Shepherd. We are working with a local private trainer to train him. So far Its been going amazing and Krypto is amazing. The kids are now 7, 5 and 3 next week. Morgan is diagnosed autistic, sensory processing disorder and pre auditory processing with language delays/disorder. Savannah is most likely autistic as well. Bev is doing great all around. All 3 are homeschooled and enjoying it.

Brattina88

Get out of here.

Just kidding :p

Good to see you posting again! You know I live Krypto!! :D he's growing so fast!

Do you ever hear any updates on Walker? Just wondering. I haven't heard any updates on my fosters in a long time so it's on my mind. I know Bailey probably wouldn't be able to handle SPD behaviors for long-term!

darkchild16

We are Home.
I see postings about him. With some stuff that happened we aren't as close as we were. Last i heard he was doing fine and is really happy there. If anything changes she's supposed to let me know.
He never cared for kids really so it wasn't a shock that he couldn't handle Morgan with the screaming and throwing.

He is! I miss my little baby and its only been 2 mths. He's 33lbs today!

Thanks guys!

Members online

No members online now.