I think they're serious.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
So like 3 or 4 weeks ago I had a loose husky hanging out in my front yard, me and my mom brought him over to animal control and I posted about him on Craigslist.

Today I get this email in response to that posting.
Hi -- Not our dog, but we are looking for a husky stud for our female.
If he has not been fixed, and the owner does not show up, we would like to be sure he is rescued, not put down. Please give us the contact info for the place?
I just.... what. Is this really what people do to find dogs to breed to. I just simply stated that the dog was claimed by his owner (which he was - turns out he belongs to a neighbor), but part of me felt like getting on a friendly soapbox.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
What..Just,what? :wall:

In situations such as this one(IMO),You shouldn't ask someone- "Can I use your stud, so I can breed my female?" No, just NO.

Tell her yes, but she has to bring her bitch. Then spay her and the dog. PROBLEM. SOLVED.
It IS an option;)

noludoru

Bored Now.
Then invite me so the world can be saved by my inability to reproduce.

And you all thought it was all about saving the cheerleader.

It's a Husky, they have a Husky, what more do you need? ;)

I would say at least twice a week to me personally a potential adopter at the shelter will be VERY disappointed to learn the animal they adopt must be altered before they leave. Last month we had an English Bulldog in and one lady was down right pissed he would be neutered before leaving. I just like to pretend people don't really do this.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I shouldn't be surprised but I am! Yes please, let me scour Craigslist and unclaimed dogs from animal control to find a dog to breed?

Oh, I was sent a picture of the female too. It's like I get to play matchmaker. :p

Romy

Taxiderpy
Gah, you should send photoshopped reply pics! Like pics of the husky's head on some underwear model's body. :D

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Gah, you should send photoshopped reply pics! Like pics of the husky's head on some underwear model's body. :D

I guess what I'm trying to say is, I never expected a relevant moment on Chaz for the picture my best friend made years ago, and that I - clearly - support Romy's idea. :rofl1:

joce

Our pound only recently began altering the animals that go through it. Before that all these chi breeders were getting their breeding stock there. Even read on craigslist one lady explaining how you can even get them "pure bread papers". Gag me.

Members online

No members online now.