Gustav!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I know it's been a while since I have given everyone a Gus update!! Sorry I've been incredibly busy! Poor excuse I know!!

Well Gustav the wonder dawg, has learnt a new trick!!! He can actually speak!
Now when I say to him "say hello to Jon-a-than" He says " Woo Woo Woo" He listens to the number of syllables in each word and copies it! It's truely remarkable! lol! If I say to him "Say hello to your mummy" He says "Woo Woo (mum-my)" This dog will never sease to amaze me he really won't! lol! It doesn't matter what you tell him to say or how many syllables are in the word, he listens (His eyes drift off and you can really see the cogs turning in his head) and then he replies!! :D

Oh how I loooooooooove this dog!! :D He is a constant source of wonder and amusement!!

Ps: Renee, the herding thing has sorted it'self out, with the help of a tap on the head from one of Tollys feet :eek: :rolleyes: !! Gus wasn't at all hurt but I think he's learnt his lesson!!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
lol thats so cute lol he sounds just like Teddy lol If I let out a loooooooong howl teddy will let out a loooooooong howl lol if i let out three short howls he does the same lol. It's so cute when they howl lol. It's my favourite trick

bogolove

I just love the sweet intelligent Gus! I love his stories. I know if he and Brady were around each other, they would be such great buddies!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Martine said:
He is one smart cookie! Any more Gus pics in the pipeline?
I haven't had time for taking many pics at the moment, which is a real shame because I am at my happiest when i'm snapping away! :(
I will take some this week, I promise!! Gus is such a ham he just loves to have his picture taken!! I have never seen an animal pose like it! lol :D

bubbatd

EliNHunter's Eli used to woo-woo in sylables ! He actually tried to talk. One time when Tom was alive, I told him to go into and say good morning to Grampy....he ran in and I heard " Ga-mo-nin "

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
bubbatd said:
EliNHunter's Eli used to woo-woo in sylables ! He actually tried to talk. One time when Tom was alive, I told him to go into and say good morning to Grampy....he ran in and I heard " Ga-mo-nin "
Oh Gus has definatley said "Hello", because I actually turned round and replied!! lol! He can also say "Really!" Hee hee! :D

Members online