Do your dogs love admirers?

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Does your dog know when they have an audience? I swear that Zeus does. I was walking him around the local rose gardens last night, and we ran into a small group of senior citizens who absolutely adored him. They admired his markings, size, etc. And Zeus just lit up. He was absolutely thrilled. When I asked him to sit or come closer, not only would he listen, he'd do it with a flourish. It's like he was thinking "Look what I can do! See what a wonderful dog I am? Here, take a look at my good side...", LoL

Oh yes they love it!! Tippy especially. She walks around like "ooo...this is good..." My neice Seneca likes all the compliments she gets too (BTW she's a human). You can't go out with her without someone commenting on her looks.

Oh ya OC loves it!!!!! He's such a ham!!!! I remember when I first started training him in harness, anytime we'd go by people in the golf course we were training in, he'd arch his head and prance! He still does it if I'm running him on his own too! LOL

Chloe definitely does! Originally when we were going to classes & doing obed. training she did the work quite well but there was something that was lacking. She was then in her 1st competition & voila - what was missing all of a sudden was there. She was in her prime, actually prancing thru all the routines, happily looking up at me all the time and putting on the performance that I knew was in her and looking quite flashy. Ever since that 1st obed. competition, even just at class, now she is completely into it.

[GROANS] Ohhhhh . . . we were all put upon this planet to pay homage to Shiva the Diva . . .

She will knock Kharma and Bimmer out of the way if she sees me take the camera out

When we shoot commercials she turns ON as soon as she sees the camera set up and sees the lights. After she's done her bit of acting, she'll turn around and look at the camera man and me and whoever else is in the vicinity and her expression very clearly says, "Did you get all of that?"

If she does something funny and we laugh at her, she'll repeat it over and over again . . .

RD

Are you dead yet?
Dakota ADORES being fawned over and admired by strangers. Ripley would just as soon be left alone.

bridey_01

Kelpiefied
May likes it to an extent, but Azlan (who isn't a cuddly guy!) actively searches it out! I can almost here him "Excuse me, down here, patting required!".

AnimalsAreforMe

Saint Bernard Mix Slave
Oh yes Pixie does she has alot of antics she gets into when she notices people looking at her. She soaks it up and walks around like a movie star lol.

Paupau

The same with my aunt's dog :D
My aunt's dog is a girl and the adjectives such as 'guly..gangtooth..'etc..are her taboos :D ...

Dreeza

Oakley loooves people...whether or not they like him, hahaha

we've had lots of people comment on how beautiful and adorable he is...and a guy stop his car and ask what breed he is...i said he was pure mutt, and the guy was shocked (i dont know about you guys, but ive never seen a purebred that looks like oakley! lol)

Now that i think about it...when oakley was allowed to play with his admireres, he was pretty well behaved!! he wouldnt jump up...just kinda hop, and then remember he wasnt supposed to do that....and he would let the admirers know how much he enjoyed all the extra attn (cause the pooor thing was sooooo attn starved :rolleyes: ) by wagging his tail at superspeed, and licking them everywhere

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
I think Jasmine is the only one that really cares. Maggie and Katy are so used to getting all of the attention from everyone because they will sit when you want them to even if they're really hyper. Jasmine on the other hand has a harder time sitting, her butt just wags so fast she can't help it. But when she is good, she knows it, and everyone around notices it so I think she knows what's going on, and yes she loves attention!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I don't know how much they do..but i sure am pleased..makes me feel so proud!

Members online

No members online now.