Morgan is seven!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Yesterday was Morgan's seventh birthday. We did our traditional little celebration of baking pupcakes and making a general fuss over our good boy, Morgan. :D

"Peanut butter on a spoon? YES PLEASE."

Then my son volunteered to help, which was great because it meant I could get slightly better photos.

Licking the cake batter

After seven years he's finally catching on to my trick of trying to gob peanut butter batter on his nose and was mostly able to evade my attempts to do it to him this year. Tricky dog...

This picture makes me laugh.

Out of the oven. And now we wait...

(Please don't judge my messy kitchen.)

"Could you just give me a pupcake already?"

Next up, we made the peanut butter cream cheese frosting!

** MORE **

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I still tried to get it on his nose. He won.

More frosting to lick.

Morgan and Justin are total buddies. Plus photobomb by Whitacre.

New birthday toy! It's a turquoise koala. It squeaks.

Justin (in a kangaroo costume) then insisted that Morgan COULD NOT WAIT for Daddy to get home. So Morgan got a naked cupcake early. XD

"OM NOM NOMS"

Finally, posing with his fully dressed, official birthday cupcake. <3 I love this dog.

Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of him actually eating the decorated cupcake… because the batteries in my camera flash died immediately after I caught that last photo. WHOOPS. (We do still have a lot of pupcakes, though, so I'll probably do a reshoot later. :p )

Well, I hope you enjoyed my dog and his birthday. We had fun, as we always do, and we are looking forward to many more birthdays to come! Good boy, Morgan. We love you!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Happy happy birthday, Morgan! Here's to 7 more! :D its good to see him, he looks as good as always! And no way does he look SEVEN!

Also, Justin is all growed up. When did that even happen?!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Happy Birthday Morgan!! Seven! That's crazy! He's like five, tops. (Ozzy is eight tomorrow, many Chazzer dog birthdays this week it seems like!)

:D

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Happy happy birthday, Morgan! Here's to 7 more! :D its good to see him, he looks as good as always! And no way does he look SEVEN!

Also, Justin is all growed up. When did that even happen?!
Both of them are growed up. I don't know when that happened at all. AT ALL.

He is so sweet! Happy birthday!
Thank you!

Happy Birthday Morgan!! Seven! That's crazy! He's like five, tops. (Ozzy is eight tomorrow, many Chazzer dog birthdays this week it seems like!)

:D
I was noticing that, too. Lots of Chazdog birthdays around Thanksgiving. :)

Ozzy cannot be eight. Not allowed!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Okay, I can't believe he's seven, but holy crap, Justin grew up too! Funny how that works LOL.

Members online

No members online now.