Penn, Finn& Regan

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
A walk on the beach yesterday before Penn went in for her spay ..poor babes. She got a big play date with her two favorite Tervs, Finn (the one she's running with)& Regan, a 3month old Terv who is impossibly cute!

Penn& Finn spent most of their beach day exactly like this..

Beautiful baby Regan!

..okay, apparently I don't have more that are edited& uploaded. And I should go snuggle my sore puppy!

Toller_08

Only two?!

Your friend's dogs are both gorgeous. I love Tervs so, so much. Good luck with Penny's spay, too!

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Thanks, ladies! The Tervs are absolutely lovely dogs& it's great that we live in a place where we have miles and miles of beaches for them to just romp around!
Penn's spay went fine, she's a maniac again and the sedatives don't seem to be knocking a tick off her. She knows how to get out of the cone but hasn't been bothering with her incision at all so we just haven't bothered putting it on. She's a little sore ..but I did manage to snap this hilarious photo of my darling cone head-

Edit -HOW do I make the photos smaller?! I'm copy& pasting from FB so they should not be that huge!!

Last edited:

SaraB

Facebook makes photos huge when you source from there. I upload mine to flickr, that way they are always linked in a nice small size.

I'm glad to hear Penny's spay went well! She's too freaking cute in her cone. <3

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
I had no idea ..changed the cone head photo, but I guess my original post is too old to be edited. Sorry guys :(

And she's happy to hear someone finds her cute in her cone ..my boyfriend& I just sit there and laugh at her a haha

Members online

No members online now.