A collie named Murray

Irish

As of Sunday night 9:00 pm, I have not heard from foster mom yet. Hopefully tomorrow! Thanks again for the well wishes, I'll let you all know soon as I know!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
HE is Gorgous!!!! Congrates on finding him, cant wait for the union post!!!

Irish

Hi everyone!
I've been talking with Murray's foster mom and she has decided we would be the best home for Murray!! We are in the process of working out a time to meet. She has some concerns about Bear and Murray getting along. She says although Murray has a wonderful temperment, he does not like one of her dogs. He loves the other one, but this one and him don't get along. So, of course, she wants to make sure Bear and Murray don't hate each other. So, we will meet with the two and if they do get along - Murray will come home with me! I feel like Murray is the ONE, so hopefully they will get along. BTW, this foster mom is awesome. You can tell she really loves what she does. What a wonderful thing to do! I'll keep you all posted!

Fran27

Great news! Have you decided when you are going to meet him? Looking forward to hearing all the details :)

Irish

Thanks Fran, I am still waiting for her to email me back with a day that is convenient for her. I am excited!

Irish

We are meeting tommorow (Wednesday) evening. She said I could change Murray's name if I wanted, he's only had it for about a week. But I think he looks like a Murray, what do you guys think?

Members online

No members online now.