Its Monty's Adoption Day!!!!!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Today was the day Monty was adopted :D . Im awake long before I usually am i could not sleep so the dogs airn't even up yet. I plan on making beef cakes and having a little party for him (its normal here ok :rolleyes: ) since i do not know his birthday. I just had a thought I have little birthday hats from my nepehws birthday party he had here. I should be the dogs in them for some good photos lol. Be ready for some of Babe she has really changed gotten bigger and her nose is more speckled now but she is still my beautiful girl. And others as well maybe i will get some cute ones of the pups since their ammunity is built up they can join in with the other dogs! It shall be fun!.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Happy adoption day Monty!! :D Those beefcakes sound good!!
Can't wait to see pics of Babe!

Gus has put on his party hat too!!

gapeach

Big Mutts
Happy adoption day Monty!!! Bet he's glad to have such a great home.

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
Renee750il said:
Tell Monty to have a Happy Adoption Day! We won't let Shiva come because she will gobble everyone else's beefcakes :eek:
I dunno I think Rocky would. :D

He runs and jumps anywhere he THINKS there's food. If there's a beep at the microwave, he's there in a split second.

lol

Saje

Island dweller
Happy Adoption Day! I hope it's not too late for Nanook to enjoy the party. I just sent her in your direction. You know her... she'll be there in about an hour. :D

Members online

No members online now.