Flight Rising?

Equinox

amberdyan

Let's just take a moment to admire how great my male Imperials look right now please. I am loving them.

I almost exalted him actually, but then this accent happened

Oh right, my first thought was Fiona and then I forgot :p She's got some really nice Imp pairs with rare-ish color combos
I LOVE how that accent looks on the dark imps. I might have to get one myself. I love gold on dark colors.

Equinox

I LOVE how that accent looks on the dark imps. I might have to get one myself. I love gold on dark colors.
Same! I might grab another when they are released again, since most of my Imperials have dark primaries. I just love the gold details against the black, it's gorgeous.

And best part about accents is that they come off and can be interchanged between dragons, thank god LOL

Unfortunately the one on the last two is a retired accent and was just brought out of retirement for 5 reprints last week. Not sure when it'll come back but hopefully soon :)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Same! I might grab another when they are released again, since most of my Imperials have dark primaries. I just love the gold details against the black, it's gorgeous.

And best part about accents is that they come off and can be interchanged between dragons, thank god LOL

Unfortunately the one on the last two is a retired accent and was just brought out of retirement for 5 reprints last week. Not sure when it'll come back but hopefully soon :)
Grace, if you want, go through my female Imps. I'm not sure I'm keeping many of them. There are a few I'm attached to, but I'm changing my breeding program drastically. Check and see if any match up well with your males, and I'll give you Chazzer price on them, 8 to 10K.

I sent you a friend request, because somehow I missed you. I'm CharlieDogist, in case you didn't have a clue ;)

xpaeanx

Those accents are awesome! I love them!!!

So is there a good place to get festival currency and xp for leveling/exalting dragons?

amberdyan

So is there a good place to get festival currency and xp for leveling/exalting dragons?
I've been working through the Mire like I usually do and there's been plenty of festival currency. Boreal wood and arena have more drops according to the forums but I can't level exalt fodder there.

xpaeanx

I've been working through the Mire like I usually do and there's been plenty of festival currency. Boreal wood and arena have more drops according to the forums but I can't level exalt fodder there.
Oh man, I just did 2 to level 7 in the mire and haven't gotten anything!!! I was getting a lot in the arena, but yeah, I can't level there either. /Sad. I guess I will just stick with the Mire then.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I wonder if I hold onto the festival skins for many months if they'll evwntually be worth more? Right now they seem to sell very cheap.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Elif is finally decked out (I have 8k now TOTAL lmao)

I don't know why I adore her so much. She was bought as exalt fodder and breeds terribly with my other dragons.

Equinox

I...I have a problem

Grace, if you want, go through my female Imps. I'm not sure I'm keeping many of them. There are a few I'm attached to, but I'm changing my breeding program drastically. Check and see if any match up well with your males, and I'll give you Chazzer price on them, 8 to 10K.

I sent you a friend request, because somehow I missed you. I'm CharlieDogist, in case you didn't have a clue ;)
Haha, I was wondering how I missed you too while adding friends, but it doesn't seem like I did?? For some reason you're on my friends list twice now!!

Also, thanks so much for offering but I reeeally can't take in any more dragons - I have my sister holding onto 7 dragons for me right now LOL Thanks though, I really appreciate it! Hopefully you find a good place for them - they're gorgeous.

Thank you! Me too, as you can probably tell LOL

And Boreal Wood is the best place if you want a higher likelihood of chest and eternal snow drops. Unfortunately if you have Level 25 dragons, it really doesn't give you much XP.

I wonder if I hold onto the festival skins for many months if they'll evwntually be worth more? Right now they seem to sell very cheap.
I was wondering the same thing...maybe it depends? I checked out how much the Riot of Rot skins/accents are now and they don't seem to be significantly more in price. Others are double/triple MP price but I'm not sure if they're being bought for that amount? So maybe it depends on the skin or accent.

Members online

No members online now.