Snowmagedon 2015

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Had to run out to the shelter this morning and help aid in the caring for the animals. Halfway there my boss tells me to turn around and not come in, well halfways anyways what's another half hour at 20mph. We busted through and got done in 1.5 hours as a staff member was going to stay overnight.

We're now planning on getting 30"+... methinks I should be snowed in tomorrow lol.

Maxy24

We got about 25 inches here, can't wait to play with Tucker in it!

I got to and from work with no incident, though it was very difficult to see and plowing was sort of kind of done in some places.

Total of about 33"! We're supposed to get a few more inches on Friday, and then they are calling for 8-12" this Monday. We have no where to put it!

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I'll admit I'm a little depressed that everywhere around me is getting snow, yet somehow I'm just a little too far NORTH to get the storm lol.
I feel you. As of right now, we have a very little amount of snow. I'd say somewhere around a half of inch. We seem to miss all the major snowstorms, and... It sucks.

To everyone effect, stay safe! I hope all is well.

The news love to hype everything. There was typical New England here which was some wind and snow. The visibility on the roads was low in the morning but the electricity didn't even flicker. :D

Members online

No members online now.