The musing thread

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Everyone asks me,
Who the h3ll is she?
That weirdo with five colors in her hair.

I've had McFly songs stuck in my head since watching Tom Fletcher's wedding speech. Especially "Obviously"

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Sorry for the double post.

The episode of Ghost Adventures is on this Saturday that took place in Duluth. Pretty cool to me since I am here, and I love the show. :)
Oh my gosh. I'm gonna have to watch that!! Have you seen that one Paranormal something or other (State? Idk) where it was about the werewolves not far from Evansville? I lived near there at the time.

Also, on Blank Space. My new favorite band One Last Night just covered it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXHiLPUgr8I

One more song thing, does anyone else get shivers when they hear The Hanging Tree? Especially the radio edit. Creepy.

amberdyan

One more song thing, does anyone else get shivers when they hear The Hanging Tree? Especially the radio edit. Creepy.
I've only heard one radio edit and I didn't really like it, but my friend has the original version as her ringtone. Every time she gets a call I get the chills.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
First I make a reference to Sue Heck from The Middle (about the braces removal episode)

Then about Norman Bates.

Then my dad reads a Superman meme.

And my sisters understood none of it. I feel as if I've made a mistake as the oldest sibling. Every reference was very fitting to the situation/conversation.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
An online friend's mom is having surgery and they aren't 100% sure she'll make it out the other side. :( Good thoughts for him and his family? He's been battling some depression issues for quite some time and as much as I hope his mom recovers for her sake, I am also really hope she recovers for his sake, because I don't know how he'll handle it. :/

teacuptiger

floor dancer
An online friend's mom is having surgery and they aren't 100% sure she'll make it out the other side. :( Good thoughts for him and his family? He's been battling some depression issues for quite some time and as much as I hope his mom recovers for her sake, I am also really hope she recovers for his sake, because I don't know how he'll handle it. :/
Lots and lots of good thoughts and positive vibes.

--

Monoski. I had no idea that was a thing, but OH MY GOSH it looks amazing. Definately putting that on my bucket list.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Checked up on Mibba, which is a writing site I have been on since like... forever. Haven't visited or written anything in a very, very long time though. Clicking through stories, there was the normal- Jalex, Vellin (?), Frerard, etc. There was even a Dan/Phil story.

But then I found a Hayley Williams and Oli Sykes one. WHAT?!

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/591260/You-Keep-Me-Warm/1/

That is so weird. So weird!! lol. Yeah, this is why I'm not on that site anymore. Too many fanfics and short stories. I miss when it wasn't like this. :( Back when I was a heavy user on that site, you could still write stories that weren't fanfics and be a popular writer. Now it's fanfic or get off the site.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Thank you, Budweiser commercial, for introducing me to this band. All of their songs. The feels. Just beautiful. (How have I not realized this was a band before now? They cover for EVERYTHING. LOL)

[YOUTUBE]SNoMeKCn0x4[/YOUTUBE]

Kind of makes me feel like watching Mushi-Shi.
[YOUTUBE]4si-j4XmzzU[/YOUTUBE]

Melle

I'm really wanting to rearrange my room and turn my bed against the wall (don't like being out in the open) but the side my bed is on has a single outlet in the middle of the wall.

The opposite wall has three and an extension cord. Which means if I want to be able to charge my phone and sit it on my bed while rat-proofing my room, I need to move both dressers and the cage and the tv. Blughhhhhh.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I came *thisclose* to telling my therapist about my Depression. It really shouldn't be this hard. But, I every time, I get close to tell someone, I end up back out. Ugh.

I'm really wanting to rearrange my room and turn my bed against the wall (don't like being out in the open) but the side my bed is on has a single outlet in the middle of the wall.

The opposite wall has three and an extension cord. Which means if I want to be able to charge my phone and sit it on my bed while rat-proofing my room, I need to move both dressers and the cage and the tv. Blughhhhhh.

I know that feeling. We have that problem with Nika. Because kitten-proofing.

I came *thisclose* to telling my therapist about my Depression. It really shouldn't be this hard. But, I every time, I get close to tell someone, I end up back out. Ugh.
How long have you been seeing this therapist? Odds are, s/he already knows or has an idea of your depression. I do not know you or your situation, but if that is what you are worried about, I hope this helps! If it is just admitting it out loud, you could try saying it when no one is in the room, or tell a close friend first if you feel more comfortable with them than your therapist.

Either way it can be very nerve-wrecking telling someone. Warm thoughts your way!

Feel free to PM me anytime!

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Found this old binder of mine from high school... Wow. Nothing has changed for me. Small details, yes, but the big picture is still exactly the same if not more negative.

I don't feel too great about that.

Members online

No members online now.