Because of sillysallys thread-what do you and your so splurg on or love?

JacksonsMom

Dog stuff, obv. Too much of it, entirely. I justify it by belonging to a dog FB group where I sell/trade/etc stuff, LOL... so a lot of the stuff I end up buying is coming from my money in my paypal acct. from sold dog things, so it kind of just keeps going in a big giant circle. And my other justification? I CAN lol.

Techhy things - new tablets, phones, laptops, etc. Cameras, love my lenses and my accessories to go with my camera.

Food. I eat out entirely too much and could save a lot of money by not doing so.

I will usually splurge once a year on a $120-$200 pair of jeans. I am very picky about my jeans so it's worth it to me to buy really nice ones.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I forgot to add that I do occasionally splurge on aquarium stuff.

I will be "splurging" to invest in breeding stock in the next year or so, but I don't think that really counts.

k9krazee

Dogs-- Toys, classes, trials, building agility stuff.

Dinner-- Main Street is our kitchen, we rarely cook at home.

Weekends off--- Every other weekend we travel somewhere and spend monies.

That's pretty much it!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Dog stuff. Period.

Seriously I'd be so stinking rich if it weren't for them, I really don't spend money on anything else. :eek:

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
I forgot to add that I do occasionally splurge on aquarium stuff.

I will be "splurging" to invest in breeding stock in the next year or so, but I don't think that really counts.
:OOO I see the word breeding stock and aquariums? What kind of fish do you breed? (I used to breed a ton of fancy guppies)

SpringerLover

Mostly dog stuff.

I eat out a couple times per week but it isn't anything fancy. I guess I splurge on hard cider but I go through maybe a 6 pack a week. Maybe.

My pets eat up most of my money and I spend an awful lot on rent to live by myself... with all my pets.

Sometimes Tim and I go away for a weekend and then we spend money on hotel/food/entertainment. I LOVE it while we're there but then I always get home and feel guilty.

Pet stuff 95% of the time or said pets. I've spent thousands the past year on reptiles especially but after this year my herp room should be completely pimped out. I did buy myself a new ipad and accessories for that and I buy a lot of books but usually big purchases are house needs, appliances and such.

amberdyan

Dog stuff and Books for me. Hugo seriously doesn't need any more stuff but I want allll the things. I keep telling my SO that's going to totally payoff when we get next dog because she'll be similar in size and they can share so much stuff! I also LOVE books and read all the time so, while we don't have a lot of "stuff" we have three packed full bookshelves, plus a ton of e-books on our e-readers.

For the SO it's usually crafty/diy stuff.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
:OOO I see the word breeding stock and aquariums? What kind of fish do you breed? (I used to breed a ton of fancy guppies)
Nothing at the moment! I have bred bettas, all sorts of livebearers, angels, etc. Nothing too exotic. Breeding stock is going to be reptiles for now, though, as I don't have as much space as I once did for tanks - just doing displays now!

GipsyQueen

- Dog stuff :p Going to the petstore or god forbid one of those specialty dog stores is very bad for my wallet

- Food (tea falls into this category I guess). I love going to places like the coop or organic food stores, as well as farmers markets. I love good quality healthy foods. Also tea, oh my.

- sport- and outdoor clothing and shoes. I am def. an outdoor person and I love all my outdoorclothing. :p I would wear my hiking boots everywhere if I could.

-And travel. I guess this is my biggest thing. I love traveling. Not because I NEED a vacation but because I love seeing different places in the world. We just booked our summer vacation to Sweden!! Zora is coming as well :D

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Mostly dog stuff and eating out.

But also, especially in the summer time, dresses. Yeah, ask me 3 years ago if I'd even consider wearing a dress and I would have said no freakin way. But now... I have no problem dumping $50-$100 on a nice dress, but wont spend over $30 on a pair of pants lol.
Like this:

Fran27

Gorgeous dress!

I love dresses too but I'm cheap. Most expensive clothes require more maintenance than I'm willing to do, and with a cat and dog, I've learned that clothes don't always last.

But also, especially in the summer time, dresses. Yeah, ask me 3 years ago if I'd even consider wearing a dress and I would have said no freakin way. But now... I have no problem dumping $50-$100 on a nice dress, but wont spend over $30 on a pair of pants lol.
You should check out pinupgirlclothing.com if you don't already know about it. I am not usually a clothes horse, but I have been known to drop a wad over there.

RD

Are you dead yet?
We love gaming. Video games, tabletop games, board games, card games. If i have a bit of free cash, it goes to games.

He likes alcohol. I like cigarettes. Most of our free cash that could go towards our hobbies instead goes towards things that we consume every day, which iwould really like to change.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
You should check out pinupgirlclothing.com if you don't already know about it. I am not usually a clothes horse, but I have been known to drop a wad over there.
Oohh I've had to ban myself from PUG lol. So many nice things!

Staff online

Members online