Hello there!

Nagini

Hi everyone! I used to be a member of the forums a few years ago and lurk off and on, but haven't contributed in years. My life has changed significantly. I went through a divorce, moved from Colorado to ohio, and got remarried. I lost the dogs in the divorce, except for my akita, which was probably for the best as I had to get back on my feet. I am doing fabulously now. I have been working in the dog industry for the past 4 years. I have been head trainer at the facility I am at now for the past two years. A lot has happened, and I hope to be able to be involved in the forums again.
And here are my kiddos:
pip and nagini

Nagini

Snuggly morrow

and my foster Dude:

Welcome to the forum! You have beautiful dogs.

Being a trainer sounds like an awesome job, how are you enjoying it?

Do you do any sports or activities with your dogs?

Nagini

It's a really fun job, but sometimes dealing with owners is wearing. Right now we're gearing up for rally. Nagini I am hopeful to get into disc. Nagini and pip are my demo dogs for class. Nagini is only 8 months old, so we still have a lot of work to do. Pip is my agility dog, but we had a scare with his acl, so we've been taking it easy. Hopefully we'll be competing this summer. Thank you for the compliments and the warm welcome.

Daniel90

Hello everyone, I am Daniel and new to this forum. I am going to buy a dog and want to train it in my own way. I hope I can learn from this forum. Happy holiday!

Members online

No members online now.