i love dogs but...

These are appropriate as well . . . :D

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
Lenin (1870 - 1924)

A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

The history of our race, and each individual's experience, are sown thick with evidence that a truth is not hard to kill and that a lie told well is immortal.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), Advice to Youth

He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp posts - for support rather than for illumination. ~Andrew Lang

Torture numbers, and they'll confess to anything. ~Gregg Easterbrook

Some nice little wisdoms to throw in the teeth of breed ban enthusiasts and other liars.

i love all dogs that incudles lab but the lab owners are just so MY LAB IS THE BEST KIND OF DOG ON THIS EATH AND ROTTS AND PIT ARE SO EVIL!! WHAT DO YOU THING ABOUT LAB OWNERS ARE THEY ALL THAT WAY OR ARE SOME NICE?
I'm a Lab owner, yet I do not think rottweilers, pit bulls, and dobermans are vicious man-eating beasts. While I do think they are more dog-aggressive than most labradors, that doesn't make them vicious. I personally love pit bulls.
So not all Lab owners think rotties/pits/dobies are evil things.

bubbatd

I have met good and bad dogs in EVERY breed I have encountered in my 72 years. Some have been the owners' faults....others poor breeding. Spud, I don't think it's a case of Lab or Golden owners thinking others are bad or evil.....it's a case of loving their dogs and therefore sticking to that breed.

Members online

No members online now.