booo hooo!

spudy

i had a pitbull, he was so sweet! the mail lady does not like them. we had to get rid of him. im not allowed to go see him EVER!!!!!. it kills me inside to know that. i could claim in side hes carrer and he would not do a thing! i could kiss him on the nosie and he would not do a thing! its been about a year and a half now sents i had to give him away, i still miss him and want him back. i still cry at night wishing i had him back. the mail lady said that he tryed to bit her . i watched him like a hock! he did nothing of the sort! i watched him for about 2 mounths! ( I WOULD BIT HER MYSELF IF I COULD !!!!!) when i got my puppys. okay puppys chew. right? any way. four times she left are mail on the fornt pouch . with two rottweir PUPPYS! so we talked to her boss. thats when she got in trouble and thats when we had to get ride of my dog ur... pitbull spudy. what can i do to get over him? :confused: :confused:

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry to hear what happened. Were you able to find him a good home to go to. It sounds like he was a very special dog and it's not easy to get over losing him. Time will help you heal, but it does take time. Try to go on one day at a time and remember the good times you had with him.

Members online

No members online now.