Tag collar help!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Quinn currently has a beautiful tag collar from BraidARoo. It's probably over 2 years old now and while still in great shape, I think it's stretched a bit because it seems to really be hanging on her. I also wouldn't mind something a tiny bit thicker, just in case I do need to grab her collar.

I would love something like this (3/8" handstitched leather), but without the floating ring. Unfortunately, though, this collar maker is on leave until September 2014.

I also wouldn't mind something like that, but with a rolled leather.

Does anyone know where I can find something as close to that ^ as possible? Karma Collars has a 1/2" Clip & Slip collar which I'm sure I could probably get without the floating ring, but I don't know if they can make it any thinner (I have emailed them). It's also not stitched but that's not a total deal breaker for me. I would prefer something under $30, but can go slightly more if the shipping isn't expensive.

Thanks in advance! :)

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Karma is pretty good about working with you and I bet she can figure something out.

Sizzle has done a few reviews for Master's Pride leather. They may be worth looking at as well.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I'm so sorry for not replying earlier! I forgot about Masters Pride - they look wonderful! I did get a really nice reply from Karma but she can't do any thinner than 1/2", so I'm still undecided :)

Thank you so much!

Members online

No members online now.