Ren and Harley have some digbox fun!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I had the ferrets out this morning (they are NOT used to being out in the morning...at all) and snapped some pictures of Ren and Harley in the dig box. All three of them are pretty territorial of the dig box, but Rascal was off sleeping somewhere, being the old man he is.
Started with Harley...

Then Ren decided to join in

They immediately went to burying themselves

Ren came out for the camera

Harley stays hidden

MORE

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Ren goes back to hiding

Then the fun begins!

Ren tries to give up, Harley does not allow it

That face... that face describes Ren right there LOL

Harley won!

Until Ren came back for more, that is

DONE!

**Disclaimer: No ferrets were harmed. If I thought for a second somebody was trying to hurt the other, the playing would have stopped. They were both very happy to be playing

Brattina88

Awww... (crying) but the bitey pictures made me smile! I'm glad they got to have fun this morning :)
...send me Harley, k? ;) Oh and what the heck. Ren, too... :p

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Cute pics! I'm glad so many you have ferrets and share their pics, because it really gets me my fix of them. :D I've loved ferrets since I was a kid, but I just don't think it's my destiny to have any of my own. At least not for a few years.

And I have to say it... love the collars! ;) Do you mind if I borrow some of these photos for my website at some point? (You know, when I finally get it fixed and updated?)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
AHH! I love them! So precious! Their collars are adorable, and they are SO beautiful. Their fur is so nice and healthy looking, wow. Great pictures, too! Do they ever try to eat the packing popcorn? I know we always had to throw ours out immediately if it came in any boxes, because our dogs and cats (especially the cats) would try to eat them.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Cute pics! I'm glad so many you have ferrets and share their pics, because it really gets me my fix of them. :D I've loved ferrets since I was a kid, but I just don't think it's my destiny to have any of my own. At least not for a few years.

And I have to say it... love the collars! ;) Do you mind if I borrow some of these photos for my website at some point? (You know, when I finally get it fixed and updated?)
Not at all, take whatever you please!

AHH! I love them! So precious! Their collars are adorable, and they are SO beautiful. Their fur is so nice and healthy looking, wow. Great pictures, too! Do they ever try to eat the packing popcorn? I know we always had to throw ours out immediately if it came in any boxes, because our dogs and cats (especially the cats) would try to eat them.
The packing popcorn is corn syrup ones, so if they try to eat it, it dissolves in their mouth. Of course, that means that I have cause Harley and Rascal both in the bottom of the box licking the things cause they are delicious :rofl1:

**yes, I did take a bite of one to make sure they dissolve :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.