hrm could my dog be pregnant?

sukegirl

ok, Im getting worried that my girl might be pregnant. Is it possible that even though I got her fixed, when she first got in heat that the doctor didn't do what he was suppose to do. She has gained weight for awhile now, and her glands have gotten big..I mean, I've seen dogs that have been fixed and no where do I see their glands big, like they are pregnant. For the past week she has been walking slow, and looks like she has back pain. At first I thought that the reason why she looks droopy is because she could have a tooth infection, but no sign of that. Now she kinda complains about her back. She can walk, wag and lick like normal. We have been bringing her in babying her. But for some reason, she would lay on the bed and shake that she's cold. Now today, it changed. My room temperature is the same as any other day, possibly colder, and she started to breath heavenly. Panting like she's having contractions. She's drinking fluids more than normal. Do you think there are stories, of this happening. :confused:

Sounds like a trip to the vet's in order - quickly! A typical spay is a complete hysterectomy, so there shouldn't be anything in there to carry puppies. She could have a very severe infection. Call your vet immediately and get her in to see him! If he doesn't think it's serious enough to see her right away - call another vet immediately!

Debi

That was my thought, too. Go to the vet...a.s.a.p!! Swelling could be a sign of something serious. And since she is spayed.......I'd suspect another medical problem. Hoping she is well soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep us posted.

Members online

No members online now.