Somewhat Old, But New tp Many

Ivy

it's been ages since i've visited Chaz. Thought i'd resurface to see how my old favourites are doing and meet some new people while i'm at it. :)

Ivy

Hi :)
You know, I never forgot your bunch and i've always loved your siggy. :)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Hi :)
You know, I never forgot your bunch and i've always loved your siggy. :)
Thanks :D Didn't know if you'd remember me or not. How's your crew doing? We need a full update!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
oh glad to see you back! Smkie will be happy--she has wondered where you have been? How are the boys??

Ivy

Hey guys! :)

Here's a little update and I expect everyone's update too. :)

Things are going well. Can't complain. All the boys are doing great.

Tynan and Dallas recently turned 3, they are one day apart. They are my boys and they know it. :) I am very lucky to have 3 heart dogs. I could never choose one over the other.

Timber is awesome as usual. He really has grown to be my kind of dog. I so wish I knew what he is so I can pay tribute to him and continue having a dog like him all my life. It will never replace, but we just mesh really well. If any insights on Timber's breed/mix, by all means. :)

Hank is Hank, he hasn't really changed all that much. He's still a nervous dog with strangers and I highly doubt he'll get over it. He's not forced to see people very often, so he's out of harms way.

Peluche is still going strong. He turned 15 not too long ago and i'm pretty confident he'll still be around for a while. :) He's peppy as hell and I love seeing him happy.

Lincoln has come a long way. While he's not really my type of dog, i've been working with him since I got fed up with nagging my boyfriend to work with his dog. He's so much more manageable and we get along much better now that we've been working on behaviours and such together. I love him dearly, but I could never see myself searching for a dog like him for myself.

The boys are so freaking spoiled, I got them their own "L" shaped couch, lol.

How are your crew? :)

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
oh my gosh--look at them!! So happy looking --and just gorgeous boys!!

My guys are great--they make me laugh on a regular basis--hound dogs are something else! LOL!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I don't remember when you disappeared :p

Lots of new puppies on the board, lots on new puppies coming next year.

Not a whole lot going on with us here. Rosey's still around, going strong. Had an incident over the summer where we woke up to her not being able to walk... discovered severe arthritis in her spine that was tweaked by a fall and got her on pain meds. Lost Rascal in February after cancer just overtook his body. Swore I wasn't going to, but took in a new ferret, and questioning daily what I got myself in to :p Have a foster ferret coming soon for whoknowshowlong (should have been here this weekend).

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Horrray! I am so glad to see you and see your dogs again. They look stock full of awesomeness. Hope your going to stay awhile...someone get her a cup of hot chocolate and a seat by the fire.

spiffy

Hi Ivy! A newbie here at Chaz wants to say hello to you and to your gorgeous crew. :)

Ivy

Glad to be back Renee :)
Missed you smike :)

Hello to the oldies and the newbies.

Jess - glad Rosy is still around, she's so beautiful. I'm sorry about Rascal and congrats on the new addition. :)

Members online

No members online now.