Do You Want To Go For A Ride!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
for my dogs its when i pick up the keys..dont have to say nothing.(it's a real little house) .but for Mary the words " do you want to eat"? are what she waits all day to hear...i love your writting..when i see you have posted i think Oh BOy..i know i am in for a treat..thanks for sharing!

NeilB

Hey!

smkie said:
for my dogs its when i pick up the keys..dont have to say nothing.(it's a real little house) .but for Mary the words " do you want to eat"? are what she waits all day to hear...i love your writting..when i see you have posted i think Oh BOy..i know i am in for a treat..thanks for sharing!
Who designed the pic in your sig file? I might need their services...

621mum

Ok, this line "The dogs suddenly see me as a gigantic peanut butter covered hotdog with squirrels running all over me juggling tennis balls." just made me snort hot tea out of my nose. So, thanks for that ;)

A lot of blogs are just, well, annoying or whiney. Yours is hilarious.

Ah, Neil . . .

We have all sorts of adventures in cars. If Shiva doesn't get to go somewhere with some regularity there is all sorts of pouting and rushing of openned car doors followed by staunch refusal to come out :rolleyes:

This was one of my more egregious lapses of judgement re "going for a ride" http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18305&postcount=6

I should add, as you are new and aren't as intimately acquainted with the Riot Grrrrls as some of the others are, that Shiva and Kharma are Fila Brasileiro and weigh roughly 130 pounds more or less. Bimmer, the 'little' dog and the Big Boss is a GSD/wolf mix of about 65 pounds.

bubbatd

My dogs used to know whether or not they might be going by the shoes I was wearing... Now that I don't wear heels , Chip can tell by the purse I choose. He'll always go me unless it's too hot, or raining so windows have to be closed.... I just say, sorry , and explain the situation and he seems to understand,,,,sighs and lays down.

bubbatd

Lol !!! My dogs loved to lay in the hallway near the stairs.... my female I.B. started it...as the kids ( then) said , when I.B hears your clickity shoes ...she gets so sad !! She'd look up at my soes, sigh and put her head back down. Broke my heart !

Odo is the same way about shoes..I stay bare footed in the house. If i put on my yard shoes he gets excited because he knows we are going to the front yard...Big treat.!!!..If i put on my socks and tennis shoes he starts to pout and gets sad because he knows i am going to leave him. As i am leaving he knows to go to the chair in the dinning room and i tell him i will be right back.He will still be there watching for me when i return. Aren't they smart!!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
My dog is the complete opposite about going for a car ride. Most the time they are going to the doggy store for treats and food and all that good stuff but she still will give us a sad pathetic look like "where are you taking me, not the vets agian." But I still like taking her places (although I don't appreciate her sitting in my lap). Somehow she starts all the way in the back of the suburban at the beginning of the carride and at the end she will end up in the front seat in my lap.

Members online

No members online now.