Good dog, Chip !!

bubbatd

My Chip has a daily job of bringing in the morning paper. Usually he runs the fence with the Standard poodle and toy poodle next door , then comes to the paper box. Today both poodles were out of the yard and the big male runs to him to hump and play ( he's not fixed) while the little one is yapping and biting at his heels ... I walk to the box and Chip sees me and says " sorry guys, I've got a job to do!" and runs to get his section and beelines it to the front door. Both dogs were left with their mouths wide open !! Chip got 2 dog bickies !

Last edited:

Ash47

Taco Dog
gaddy,
Can you move all the little ones over to the right some and put Precious behind them like she is kinda watching over them? If not that's fine!

bubbatd said:
My Chip has a daily job of bringing in the morning paper. Usually he runs the fence with the Standard poodle and toy poodle next door , then comes to the paper box. Today both poodles were out of the yard and the big male runs to him to hump and play ( he's not fixed) while the little one is yapping and biting at his heels ... I walk to the box and Chip sees me and says " sorry guys, I've got a job to do!" and runs to get his section and beelines it to the front door. Both dogs were left with their mouths wide open !! Chip got 2 dog bickies !
Good doggie.He knows what his job is.What a smart boy you have.

Members online

No members online now.