Need doggy name help

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Ok, so I may or may not be getting a standard poodle. We are still considering if we want to see the adult or we just want to get a puppy. The adult already has a name, but the puppy won't. I went on the pedigree site and found a couple names that I liked and was wondering what you people thought about them. What is your favorite name out of them. I know I definetely want to name her one of these names. So here they are:

1. Onyx=black stone
2. Nani= beautiful
3. Dasha=means dash, a pretty and fitting name for female dogs with long legs who like to run
4. Bonnie=pretty
5. Hayley= clever
6. Asher=laughing one
7. Lexie= defender of mankind

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
my husband said to wait until her personality comes out before we name her but I can't. I want to name her something that you don't hear everyday.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I'm trying to post the pictures of the pups and adult we are going to go look at but ofcourse they won't come up on my photobucket account.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
my husband LOVES the name Lexie, but I like the names Nani and onyx. We're at a standstill and about to draw a name out of a hat. I think when we bring her home I will tally up the names and she which name was the favorite on this site. Well, unless we get the adult then she already has a name.

I like Hayley, Lexie, and Onyx! Hayley is my favorite because I think that would be fitting for a poodle!

Members online

No members online now.