Happy hunting Beau!

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
I'm not ready to type this us, I never will be ready.

It hasn't even sunk in yet, that he's gone....he's really gone. I'm having to live a life without my best friend. I haven't eaten or slept since he was stolen from me. But I have to do this....for him.

Beau came into my life 11 years ago he was a young pup and I was barely a teenager, and he quickly became my best friend.

For 11 years I didn't know a day without him. We've been through everything together, from being bullies, relationships, moves, good times and bad, he was my constant and my rock. He grounded me and made me care about something.

I loved him with my heart and soul and when cancer stole him from me it stole my heart as well. He was a **** good dog and fighter till the end. He was my best friend, my soul mate, my heart, and my world.

You were a good dog Beau, a good dog.

I love you and will forever miss you Beagle.

Happy trails and Happy hunting

Beau
11/03/2002-11/21/2013

His last photo before he went to the rainbow bridge

Barb04

Super Moderator
Beau was such a cutie. I can see the love you had for each other in all those pics. Try to hold onto all the memories. Know he will forever be in your heart. Hugs

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
LOve like that can't die, I think you just carry it for him from now on in your heart. HUGS and HUGS and more on top of that. HE had a champion smile. Run Free Beau. Go charm the angels until it's time to meet again.

Doberluv

I'm so terribly sorry for your great loss. It is so apparent in your photos how very loved he was and how very much he loved you. What a deep and beautiful relationship you had. Keep him close to your heart with memories of happy times, look at cheerful photos and he will stay with you in spirit. I do know how you're suffering right now. Only time will ease your pain. Lots of hugs to you.

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
"We met, it seems, such a short time ago
You looked at me - needing me so
Yet from your sadness
Our happiness grew
And I found out I needed you too
I remember how we used to play
I recall those rainy days
The fire's glow
That kept us warm
And now I find - we're both alone
Goodbye may seem forever
Farewell is like the end
But in my heart is a memory
And there you'll always be
Goodbye may seem forever
Farewell is like the end
But in my heart is a memory
And there you'll always be" - The Fox and The Hound

How I miss you so Beau, it's coming on 6 months without you and feels like it was yesterday I made the choice to end your battle with cancer. I miss you more then words can say and my heart aches for you everyday. It kills me knowing you're gone my little "Copper" dog. I still remember almost naming you Copper after my favorite Disney movie. What I would do just to hug you one last time! What I would do to hear that bay, smell you, hold you...just touch you one last final time. I took you for granted and now that you're gone there is so much I regret. I wish I could take it all back.

I miss training with you and watching you roll in the grass. I miss telling you my hopes and dreams. I miss having my best friend around. I miss my shadow, my heart and my soul. You took a large part of my heart with you when you left and I deeply miss you. It's not the same.

I can't believe it's been 6 months without you boy. Six of the longest and hardest months of my life. I can finally smile at some of your memories, and I finally got to see a Beagle the other day and I didn't break down sobbing.

I miss you boy and hope you're happy at the bridge, maybe one day I'll get the courage to watch The Fox and The Hound again one day.

Happy Hunting Beau I love you and miss you so much my baby boy.

Doberluv

Oh God...that's so beautiful and so sad too. I am so very sorry for your sadness. I know it will lessen with time but sometimes it takes a long time. ((((hugs))))) He was one special friend, wasn't he. It's just amazing what these wonderful creatures mean to us. Happy hunting fella. I bet he is romping at Rainbow Bridge with his pals.

Members online