If Only She Could

If only Shiva could do all of the things she seems to want to do. I've just spent several minutes taking the duster away from her, then the broom, then the dust pan . . .

She seems to want to be a good housekeeper. I KNOW she'd be very happy to "do" the dishes, too! (rofl)

I just love this big dog so much . . . she's such a sweet creature.

Would you believe, I used to have a big blue tomcat named Gonzo who loved to get on top of the Electrolux canister and ride around when it was running! If it was turned off, but left plugged in, he'd get on top of it and turn it on himself and lay on it.

bogolove

Renee your animals sound like they just like to have so much fun! Brady always tries to steal bills and papers from us. You think he is trying to help with that? lol. ;)

He does run from the vacuum too. My cat like to watch the vacuum, but from a distance. She will go in the room with it to watch it, she just wants to be perched up high away from it.

That's funny that Brady steals bills. Kharma steals them, too, and chews them up! Something tells me that if I'd had Kharma when I was in school I really could have used the old excuse, "the dog ate my homework!"

RD

Are you dead yet?
Awww how could you ever get mad at a dog that is trying to clean the house for you? ;)

You really can't. All you can do is try to keep the catastrophe to a minimum. This is a really small farmhouse. Now, imagine a very large dog carrying a broom - horizontally - through the house. She has figured out how to turn it vertically so that she can get it through the doorways.

Shiva is without a doubt the funniest dog I've ever lived with, and if she does something that makes you laugh, she'll do it again and again.

Lynn

Super Moderator
My dog, Joie, will run out of the room, if anyone uses bad language. I wonder if she is trying to tell us something? She also runs out of the room when we yell for our football team. I have to go and get her and convince her that we are not yelling at her.

My other dog, Jake, does just the opposite, he will run around the room, barking. He also, for some odd reason, does this if anyone sneezes. He reacts the same way whenever I spray room air freshener.

Needless to say, we have some pretty funny dogs! :D

Oh, Kharma LOVES football. She'll lay on the sofa and prop her chin up on the arm and watch with great interest. She perks her ears up when there's a play going on, relaxes them between plays, twitches when there's something going on in the end zone. I think she must be imagining herding everyone into one place. She's a fanatic about everything having to be together. . .

I can't wait to see what she thinks of basketball . . .

Members online