weird dog behaviour

RoxyBoxer

well roxy has gone back to puppy mode and has been pooping alot on the floor...so we brought back out her cage. she is only caged when we leave or when she is very very bad and we are still here. The cage is beside the wall about 5 feet from the computer. the door is always open....and if not...get this...she whines to be let into her cage?!?!?!? well today thats what she has been doing. we put her in her cage for 20 minutes last night to go to the store, came back she was super happy jumped everywhere. we took her to my moms with us for a bit, came back...and she went and layed down in her cage!?!? today she has been going to lie down in it all day. usually its the couch or the floor. I tell her 'what are you doing silly boxer' and she just lies back down and goes to sleep. she has always known the cage to be 'punishment' for being bad when we leave...so why would she volunteer to sleep there all day??

poeluvr

yea..poe does the exact same thing..i think if its open..and she just sees some nice blankets and all, and ur not around she thinks why not..

RoxyBoxer

but im two feet away from her lol. and the cat does it to but i think hes just following the leader :)

poeluvr

well i onno then. i know poe whines when we put him in it, but sometimes he choses to just go in there..?

Members online

No members online now.