how to get pee out of couch cushion?

bjolly

the title says it all. our rescued stray/problem child has let loose all over the couch. will Nature's Miracle get the smell out? any suggestions?

we have a belly band but it isn't working - his waist is narrower back by his hind legs than it is up where the tip of his penis is, so no matter how well I put it on, the thing slides back and lets the tip peek out. we ordered a second one to layer in front of the first, and we're hoping that will help.

sigh...

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Why would you use a belly band in the first place? :confused: Wouldn't that just interfere with...a lot? Possibly including blood circulation?

But yes, Nature's Miracle should take away at least most of the scent, depending on how long it's been since the accident. There are other remedies, but I like the results I've gotten with NM.

When we first got our brand new couch my yorkie girl had a seizure and relieved herself (very loose stools) all over it. I used the stain kit they supplied me with and then used Nature's Miracle for the odor, it worked great in getting poop smell out so I'm sure it would work well on urine.

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
I f you can take the cover off the cushion and wash it really good. The foam part will need to be aired out to dry up the moisture, after cleaning it with a product. I have used Woolites pet stain remover that has some scent in it that keeps animals from returning to the same place.

I use Hartz Pet Stain & Odor Remover, it works wonderfully even on hold stains and takes the odor out so your pet doesn't go there again. I've used it for years and find that it works on all stains as well ( i.e. it got red wine stains out of a grey rug).

Members online

No members online now.