Berber fleece toy recommendations for chewer

621mum

Luna loves those berber toys (like this) but she can go through one just a few days. Even at only $3.99 that seems like a waste. LOL! Does anyone have recommendations of a type that would be really tough?

TIA!

Fran27

My boys love all kinds of rope toys. I've also bought some sterilized bones from petsmart. They have two kinds, plain ones and stuffed ones. I don't like the plain ones, Boris started to break chuncks off them so I stopped giving them. They love the stuffed ones, and they seem to last forever. It's around $4.50 I believe, and I've had them for 2 months now... not a dent, nothing. My only issue is that the stuff they use to stuff them isn't really good (syrop, sugar etc), but they lick it out in one hour anyway. But it's what they prefer chewing.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Dakota loves his "orbee" bones and balls. Even his strong jaws and sharp teeth can't destroy them.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I had the same problem with Zeus. He absolutely loves soft toys, but shredded them within minutes of me bringing them home. I did find a toy at Petco that he loves. It's a foot-long piece of fire hose, stuffed and sealed securely. It's an incredibly strong chew toy. Zeus loves it because it's soft and has a sqeaker inside. So far, it's lasted more than two months. It's pretty mangled-looking, but remarkably, it's still intact.

Fran27

You might want to try the orbee toys indeed. My boys don't care for them though, but I know lots do.

621mum

We do ok with the harder toys. She has a kong and rope bones. But, she really loves chewing on softer things... she has a stuffed animal monkey (stolen from the kids... it's one of the ones that you can velcro around your neck). She chewed the face off and then was done with it mostly because the rest has little stuffed feel (though she throws it around now and then). Anybody have any other ideas?

Members online

No members online now.