Sunny's new boss

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Well, miss Daisy has sure straightened THIS guy out! I was a little afraid for her if she decided to oh, say take his toy or food while he was occupied with it, as he has had some resource guarding issues in the past. She however was not worried at all and has managed to take over! :eek: She is now chasing HIM around the house, not vice versa. Poor guy. Ah well, I suppose this is the price he must pay for mutual licking sessions huh? ;)(ever hear that song "I like it, I love it I want some more of it...mamma and daddy tried to teach me curteousy, but it never sank in till that girl got a hold of me, now I'm holdin umbrellas and opening up doors, picking up the trash and sweeping my floors..." ect.) Yeah. He's totally taken by this little brown eyed girl. Check em out, she has TOTALLY won the tug game btw, and now he rolls on his back when she wins the battle.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
have you ever seen Dharma and Greg..how the big dog has his own dog? Horrrayy for Sunnypup. I think there should always be two dogs..(that is just my opinion) because they "speak" the same language! I am so glad he has his own dog..or is that she has him? Mom found two pugs once..they say you haven't been owned until youve been owned by a pug, anyway the female bossed that male around..he wouldn't even walk across the room without shooting her a look to see if it was ok..he was mighty happy tho. ;)

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
I think Sunny is definatly the pet pet :) Poor guy, lol. I think he is really enjoying it. He even shared his stuffed kong :eek: (could it have to do with the fact she picked it up and walked away while he was busy looking confused? lol) they are currently lounging in Sunny's...I mean Daisy's crate. Sunny is apparently now Daisy's tennant. Rent is paid in stuffed kong toys and well, anything else Daisy wants :)

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
gapeach said:
I guess now we know who wears the pants in your doggie family :D
Neither silly...they are dogs :D Sigh. I am in a mood. :) Poor little guy, puppy whooped at only 10 months, lol. So fun to watch them play together. I love it. I love having this new little girl to look up at me with love! Aren't they cute pics though? I love the second one...they're looking at me like "What'd we do?"

gapeach

Big Mutts
Aww, so glad you said that I hadn't seen the 2nd one, I didn't scroll all the way down! It is adorable. I know when I was typing that I gotta pic of Daisy and Sunny wearing pants in my head :D

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
gapeach said:
Aww, so glad you said that I hadn't seen the 2nd one, I didn't scroll all the way down! It is adorable. I know when I was typing that I gotta pic of Daisy and Sunny wearing pants in my head :D
ROFLMBO!!!

gapeach

Big Mutts
Daisy in daisy dukes (of course) and red high heels and Sunny in cargo shorts

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
gapeach said:
Daisy in daisy dukes (of course) and red high heels and Sunny in cargo shorts
stop stop stop or I will have a terminal case of the giggles! :D :D Yes, that is how miss Daisy got her name, actually. The joke is, she would have to wear VERY short cut offs if she wore them , lol If Sunny wore clothes though I'd think more Dennis the Menace type overalls :) Cargos could be a good look though and go with his croc hunter attitude about wildlife! :)

gapeach

Big Mutts
lol, I can see Sunny earing the overalls. Uh oh funs over Maggie's up from her nap and now is movie and snack time. See ya later!! Glad I could share a laugh.

Members online

No members online now.