Yuckaduck? She just called!

Y

yuckaduck

She had an emergency with her family that took her out of the country. She has assured me that Dallas is still mine if I want her and I do. She will be in touch, to let me know exactly when she is coming up with her. She is trying to make arrangements with a friend of hers to accompany her and she wants to do the trip in 2 days because it is 16-20 hours. That way Dallas does not get stuck in a car for a long amount of time. So she said before Oct for sure but she will let me know later this week, the exact date. I really feel much better after talking with her, I was so hoping she had not screwed me and I firmly believe now that she has not. She is going to bring Dallas up, and I am now all excited again.

She did sound extremely apologetic at not getting back to me sooner but things happen and at least she did call and everything appears fine. I asked her what colour Dallas was and she said Sable, registered shepherd.

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
Oh that must be a relief off your shoulders. Sounds like you may still have your baby yet

Y

yuckaduck

It is true until she is in my arms, I am not out of the woods but at least she had a logical explaination and was very sorry. She offered to refund my money if I did not want the dog now. Of course I said no way I want the dog. I will post pictures the second she is here. Also I will let you know when she calls to give us the exact delivery date. That way we will all know when to look for the pictures. Thank you to everyone who has stood by me and supported me through this. I can only hope and keep fingers crossed that I will get her and she will be my baby. I think it will happen though, she gave me no reason to doubt her.

Y

yuckaduck

Thank you, I really think she is going to come through for Dallas and me, she gave me no indication that she was doing anything evil. She even thought about flying her to me at her expense, but we do not really like the idea of cargo flights.

Members online

No members online now.