Does YOUR dog do this???

Very well written! Good read :D

It's obvious that Casper sent Sola to you.

I can't say I've ever had a dog that insisted on going to the mat, so to speak, but Kharma does have a mustard fetish . . . and when she was a baby she would steal my socks or shoes and carry them to her little "nest" she'd made to hide her treasures. She never chewed them or hurt them in any way. After she went through her first heat she quit stealing shoes and socks and started stealing my bras. Go figure :rolleyes:

RD

Are you dead yet?
Definitely a good read!

My dogs leave mats alone, unless they decide they want to eat them. My cat, on the other hand, will see a bathroom mat and immediately pounce on it, grab a corner of it and drag it under the bed.

M

Manchesters

Greys

Love the Greyhound! Second cousins to my Whippets. Sweet, lazy, comfort loving, with extremely warped senses of humor. And I love the "rooo-roooo-ing." A sound only a Whippet or Greyhound can make, rofl. He DOES roo, doesn't he?

NeilB

Manchesters said:
And I love the "rooo-roooo-ing." A sound only a Whippet or Greyhound can make, rofl. He DOES roo, doesn't he?
Of course he does! Nigel is my third Greyhound. Only one of those three didn't sing for me... :D

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
HAHA the only mat that gets mustered up is the one we have by the door. it's a 6 foot long mat and when we play fetch Teddy slides on it lol. He does however like to steal underwear, socks, hats and shoes or ANYTHING paper but every once in a while he gets his favourite thing of all. When I open a fresh box of "feminine products" he searches for the box and steals one. lol

Ash47

Taco Dog
sparks19 said:
HAHA the only mat that gets mustered up is the one we have by the door. it's a 6 foot long mat and when we play fetch Teddy slides on it lol. He does however like to steal underwear, socks, hats and shoes or ANYTHING paper but every once in a while he gets his favourite thing of all. When I open a fresh box of "feminine products" he searches for the box and steals one. lol
:eek:

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
LoL! Zeus is also the "mat-killer". I don't know why, but those innocent little things seem to offend him by their presence. He's destroyed one bathmat and two doormats.

NeilB

I believe that!

Gempress said:
LoL! Zeus is also the "mat-killer". I don't know why, but those innocent little things seem to offend him by their presence. He's destroyed one bathmat and two doormats.
He looks like he could destroy just about anything. Big boy! :)

Members online

No members online now.