i cant sleep...

luvmydogs

...i'm so excited about forrest(the rottie). we're renaming him to "magnum". forrest was just a name they picked at the shelter. they dont know his real name. i hope i can find a groomer that has an open slot tomorrow, cus he surely stank today, and the pound doesnt wash him. he'll be flea riddden etc. but i HAVE to give this poor guy a chance. its 1:11 am now, and i have to get up at 6 45. there are 1,000 things running through my head...... :cool:

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
That's so exciting!! I can't believe the pound won't wash him! Here I volunteer at the Humane Society and we bathe the animals.
I'm soo excited for you!! :) I bet you can't wait, but you won't be the best for Magnum (I love that name!!) if you fall asleep at the wheel! LOL So get some sleep!

Saje

Island dweller
That is exciting. I don't blame you for not sleeping. You'll tell us all about it won't you :D

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I'm glad that you are getting him. He seemed very well mannered. The place where Maverick came from didn't give him a bath either because he had crap stuck to him and he was covered in fleas and ticks. They gave him some advantage but it would have still been nice if he would have gotten a bath before we got him. And then since they put the advantage on we had to wait for a few days to wash him and he stunk really bad. Are you getting him tomorrow?

Members online

No members online now.