The dog musing/vent thread

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My classmate comes walking past me as a few of us are talking and her fleece tug is hanging from her arm. I am holding both Summer and Hank on leashes.

What happens?

Hank lunges for the tug as she comes walking past.

Is it bad I was happy because I finally have a dog with high toy drive? lol

But no, bad Hank. Don't take things from other people as they walk past!

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
There are too teenage mals in agility class with me and needless to they are ... intense to say the least. They are wash outs from the local military program and are 9 months old. They are totally over stimulated snd the male is aggressive and almost grabbed Josefina because he was excited and redirected on her. I was able to pull her away and had to curb the urge to punt that jerk in the bottom of the jaw. Their owners are very nice but have no control over them and it scares me.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Time change this weekend. Guh.

I gotta figure out how to exercise Hank when it's pitch black when I come home from work.

Also we're flyballing this weekend and I'm interested to see what he thinks. And agility trialling too on Saturday (with Summer). Next weekend is Hank's first agility class and then the weekend after that is Hank's first barn hunt. Then thanksgiving and then another agility trial.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Any spare vibes you have laying around would be wonderful. Harlow goes in for a vaccination today, but I'm also having a bump checked out. It arrived suddenly one day and it looks pretty nasty. Pray it is benign!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Any spare vibes you have laying around would be wonderful. Harlow goes in for a vaccination today, but I'm also having a bump checked out. It arrived suddenly one day and it looks pretty nasty. Pray it is benign!
Vibes! Worst part about boxers, every lump and bump is nerve-racking.

Blaming my dog constantly for crapping in the house when he hasn't since he was tiny. Can we just not. Like hers don't do in constantly to know it was them. :rolleyes:

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Hank just injured himself somehow. All I saw was him go tearing through the living room into the dining room and then I heard a loud crash and him squealing. Now he's walking with a limp in his back left.

SIGH. Dog what am I going to do with you?

Toller_08

Hank just injured himself somehow. All I saw was him go tearing through the living room into the dining room and then I heard a loud crash and him squealing. Now he's walking with a limp in his back left.

SIGH. Dog what am I going to do with you?
He sounds like quite the character! Hopefully he feels better soon. Poor guy, even if it is his own fault lol.

----------------------------------------------------

My grandma lost her little dog to a freak accident last month. I had a 30 page photobook made for her with most of the photos I'd ever taken of Aura, and while it's beautiful in person, I feel bad giving it to her because I know it'll make her sad. :-( What makes it worse is that Aura should still be alive and well and this was supposed to be a happy Christmas gift... and now it's a sad gift. But I hope the memories will help. So bittersweet. I hope she likes it.

Last edited:

Elrohwen

Ok, this isn't dog related, but I had to share.

Yesterday, Hannah, the grey bunny in my avatar, opened a door, moved a heavy xpen, and went exploring on the 2nd floor of the house while DH was at work. Good thing Watson was confined, and didn't go upstairs before DH noticed she was missing. Of course, Otto, the other bunny, didn't even try to leave his room.

She is so much smarter than Watson, it's scary.

Members online

No members online now.