Name this puppy!!

Oko

Silence, peasants.

puppymine by okolemon, on Flickr

I AM SO TIRED AND SHE IS PERFECT.
She's currently trying out different sleeping positions next to me. She is so flipping cute. SO TIRED, will take pretty pictures tomorrow. Maybe. If I don't die in my sleep from cute. I LOVE HER. Okay. She still needs a name. So, ideas??

Oko

Silence, peasants.
haha, I have a rat named Dan now.

More info for name inspiration and because she's so darn cute and just fell asleep again. Okay, she is the cutest little tugger ever, she LOVES tugging. Major brat though, it's a crisis if no one is paying attention to her. We just played hard, now she crashed hard. I picked her because she's the lovebug of her litter, one of the most confident, and also very peoplecentric. I am in love. She's a little drama queen, and a spitfire, as to be expected when you're seven weeks old.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
She is precious!!!

Pippin
Lacey
Roxie
Tea' (pronounced Tey-uh)
Daeny (pronounced Danny, or maybe Dan-E, only it looks more feminine LOL)
Raina

Because I'm on a FFIX kick right now: Dagger (although if you aren't on a FFIX kick, it probably isn't the best name...hahaha)

Oko

Silence, peasants.
What kind of names do you like?

Cadance. Danica. Meridan. Dana. :D

She's beautiful. More pics???
I like a lot of names, but I particuraly like the quirky ones that aren't really out there 'sport names', but are more inclined that way. She shall have a photoshoot in the morning, and perhaps I'll take a few pics if we get a 2nd wind tonight. :D

Paviche

Duuuuude.
She is so cute!! I like the name Pixel a lot :) Bird names are good too, like Sparrow and Pipit. I love the name Amicizia (Ami for short since it's kind of a mouthful, haha.)

Also Kiwi. Always Kiwi.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Decided on Feist(y). She is really bringing the personality out today. Awesome girly. Her name suits her.

Members online

No members online now.