Katya gets a bath and more (picture heavy)

Adrienne

Katya sees the hose coming toward her and this is the killer look I get...

Hating me cause I made her all wet...

Oh the disgrace, lol!

Adrienne

Gunnar's tounge is soooo long!

I don't know what he saw but he was very intent on staring it down...

My handsome boy...

I'll stop now I promise :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
send em over here...they alllll love my baths..Mr Shaffer told me i was way overdue and to please not miss a week again. I adore that pic of Gunner..oh my is that a don't mess with me look if i ever saw one.

Smkie I'll send Princess to you next time she needs a bath. The other night I said "comeon, lets go see dad", she misunderstood me and thought I said "lets go take a bath"! It was time to get flea protected and I always have him do it. So I had to fight her all the way down the hall to get her to the computer room which is one door before the bathroom.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Haha, Sawyer got a bath tonight too. He loves playing in the water at the lake, but turn the hose on him and he's the most miserable guy in the world. But he's still well-mannered enough to stand still and put up with it, even when the blower hose gets turned on. He whines and whines but doesn't move. Much. But he's so soft and shiny now!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Maybe she'd feel better in another color towel. Oh, what a sweet face!

ROFL! That look on Katya's face in the top photo . . . . "Surely you don't mean to do that . . ." Katya is irresistable.

Love the Neva photos - there is a sweet, kind face if ever I saw one.

And what can you say about Gunnar! That boy is all GSD!

avenlee

Your dogs are just simply gorgeous! It must be funny to see them interact with eachother. Such intense facial expressions. Katya looks so sweet. The first pick of her I was thinking hearing "BEEP BEEP, step away from the dog" lol Neva is adorable huggable lovable sweetie! And Gunnar, oh my, he is a handsome fella!

Thanks for sharing!

bubbatd

Lovely faces !!! Since Grammy doesn't like cold showers, Chip gets in the shower stall. He's good for me ( to me ??) and after a good rinse will shake and after I towel a bit will run into the living room to roll on the towels I've layed out. He's happy/I'm worn out !

Members online

No members online now.