Thought People Might Want to Read This

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I saw that too its interesting the one thing I did'nt like was the caption
"Where can I find me a toddler's leg to chomp?"
Sounds like their getting a low blow in at pitbulls or other bully breeds. Just my opinion.

Ash47

Taco Dog
Yes,
I agree. I just wanted to see if others felt the same way. Seems me and you are always on the same Scar!!

Fran27

I wish those kinds of articles would warn people about how hyper labs are honestly. I wouldn't be surprised if 25% of the owners never bothered training their dog and left them outside all the time because they are 'too hyper'.

Our neighbor, Herbie, is the perfect Lab owner. He never gets riled over the latest caper, just laughs at Chester's antics, takes Chester to the lake and out on the boat with him, doesn't leave him outside all the time - only when Chester wants to go out and play . . . I wish all Labs could live like little Chester.

Ash47

Taco Dog
Yes, it takes a special person to own a Lab. I think only certain people are meant for certain breeds. Not everyone can handle every breed. I know I couldn't handle Filas!! Some people I know would never dream of owning a Chi. But there are people who just think they are "cute" or "pretty" and impulsively get it. Then when it grows up without any training and the breed traits start shining through, the owner has no idea what they got them self into. I would say that this is how 99% of dogs end up in shelters.

Members online

No members online now.