new member?

poeluvr

everyone right when you see this scroll down to see chazhounds newest member. Puppies4sale. Sounds like some1s more interested in selling pups then coming on here, gets me mad! :mad:

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
actually there have been a few people that do that, but luckily most on chazhound are smart enough to not buy the pups.

poeluvr

o thats the first i have seen though, theyre cute but..this is not the best place to advertise for them

aurorab

I actually though the name was a bit of play on word or joke.. like take my dog he's driving me crazy.. ok I've got a puppy for sale, but guess not.
If someone does it responsibly, it is ultimately their choice...

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
your vet's office would be a good place to post an ad. I would stay away from supermarkets because who knows what kind of nuts would call. Also pets store would usually post an ad for you in the front of their store. I don't like posting dogs for sale, or any pet, over the internet it's too hard to tell where the poor pup will be going.

S

stirder

Im fine with people advertising their kennels website, but advertising puppies for sale on a public discussion forum seems very irresponsible. a good breeder doesnt need to advertise on a discussion forum.

Members online

No members online now.