Things you "have" to do...

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LEA said:
the weirdest thing i have done,i guess. well it was dark i think poe was peeing outside but couldnt tell. i wanted to reward him if he was, so i put my hand under his belly. sure enough he was all over my hand..ewww
ewww.....why didn't you grab a flashlight or something? :confused:

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Dogs
1. Point skin cream on my sled dogs feet an d their booties even in the summer just because im paranoid about their feet.

2. Kiss everyone of my dogs on the top of their head inbetween their ears before bed and tell them good night.

3. Go through the entire pasture scooping poop

4. sharing my bed with 5 of them!
Cats
1. Scratching their bum area right by their tails just because they all seem to enjoy it!

2. shaking the treat tin to get them to come when I feel like seeing them.

3. Giving them baths
Horse

1. Tickeling his upper lip so he does a Mr. Ed

2. Scooping his poop

3. Singing to him

Bird

1.Saying morning to hims and hearing him repeat it

2. Giiving him scritches and hearing him make his happy talk

3. Giving him a bath!

Hamster (did'nt know I had a hamster did you?)

1. shaking his bag of food just to watch him hop out of his hole all excited.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
yes cleaning the pee off of my guinea pigs bellies when they pee on the floor while I am cleaning their cage lol It's not easy to hold those big fat girls with one hand while wiping with the other lol they are tought to hold onto.

Teddy likes to roll in goose poop that is his favourite poop lol he doesn't roll in other dog feces or his own lol just goose poop lol.

but I don't think I have had to do anything overly strange. I mean we change childrens diapers and wipe their bums lol so why is it different with your dog lol I have to wipe teddy's bum sometimes lol it's no different :D

Members online

No members online now.