My attempt getting photos of the dogs running

Schnauzers just always look so awkward to me. Simba (my 11 year old Mini and first ever puppy/dog) just makes me laugh no matter what he does. Something about them....lol. Yours seem to be going full out there. :D

Schnauzers just always look so awkward to me. Simba (my 11 year old Mini and first ever puppy/dog) just makes me laugh no matter what he does. Something about them....lol. Yours seem to be going full out there. :D
Awkward in what way?

My schnauzers always make me laugh everyday too. They are pretty silly with a lot of character/personality and each one I have had is so different but all quirky in their own way.

Yes they were really going after a ball I threw behind me, angel was running full blast because she is obsessed with balls, Chloe was running because she knows angel really wants the ball and likes to try and get things angel really wants to try to get angel to chase after her for it.

Chloe can really be such a snot, but I find it hilarious. For example, she will grab a toy that angel wants and have angel chase her around for awhile, when angel gets tired or frustrated from that, she stops chasing Chloe. Chloe will then walk closer and closer to angel, if that doesn't work she will turn her head to angel to show her the toy, if that doesn't work she slowly brings the toy closer and closer to angels mouth, even if it is like touching angel to try and get angel to open her mouth and lunge for it. But as soon as angel moves at all or starts to open her mouth Chloe quickly twirls the other way so she can't get it, if angel doesn't continue the chase, the process starts over.

Now, if Chloe wants something angel has, she has been known to go grab a toy she doesn't really care about but knows angel really likes and will start playing with it and tossing it up in the air or around the room having a blast with it. As soon as angel drops the toy she has and goes over to get the toy Chloe has Chloe immediately runs over to the toy angel had (that she actually wanted) and runs off with it very content with herself.

It's pretty amusing to see both of those scenarios, I keep wanting to catch it on video but always forget to record it as I am busy trying not to laugh and interrupt them.

Members online

No members online now.