Leo turns 2!

Slick

Kristina
Ok, so he actually turned 2 two weeks ago, and it has just taken this long to get the pictures off of my camera and onto the computer.

First, I tortured him by making him wait for pieces of string cheese

Then, we went on a really nice sunset walk out in some abandoned fields.

When he wasn't running around with crazy zoomies, he was sniffing out goose poop (blech)

He was a good sport about me putting him into various down-stays for photographic opportunities

We did some recall practice

And watched the sun go down
(P.S. We were on a pretty steep slope, his haunches aren't actually that high, lol)

Leo is very handsome and you took awesome pictures. :D I can not wait to have an area with green grass to take pictures on again. ;)

He is such a handsome boy and your photos are gorgeous! Is he a known heeler x BC or is that just a guess?

Slick

Kristina
He is such a handsome boy and your photos are gorgeous! Is he a known heeler x BC or is that just a guess?
Not known for sure, just a guess.

This is Mom:

She has fully standing ears (when not scared/unhappy as she is here) and fully tailed.
I don't know if she is a purebred border collie, but I think she could be.

All of the puppies in the litter had naturally docked tails, which leads me to believe Dad was either an Australian Shepherd or Cattle Dog.
When Leo plays with the two breeds at the dog park, he always looks most similar to the acds to me, which is why I believe that.

I am totally open to breed guesses though. What do you think? :D

Members online

No members online now.