doggy raincoat?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I'm looking for a raincoat for Merlin. Something light (he is plenty fuzzy for the winter months) just something to protect him from the rain, especially on his chest/belly (it gets the grossest)

He has a cute one but it gives a limited range of motion...nothing held together by velcro, so annoying.

Anybody have any recommendations?

Brattina88

No, but I had a dream Merlin was on greys anatomy. I wonder why this happened...:rofl1:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
No, but I had a dream Merlin was on greys anatomy. I wonder why this happened...:rofl1:
:rofl1: HE WOULD be on grey's. He would be the good looking charming med student who actually doesn't know anything but gets by on his looks :rofl1:

Toller_08

I think Chilly Dogs makes some, but they're kind of pricey. Might be worth it living somewhere really rainy though.

I've also seen RC Pets ones that come in a little fold up bag that aren't very expensive and look like they'd work. They also have nicer ones as well. But I'm not sure if they're available in the US.

Sorry, not a very helpful post haha. I live in the arctic in the winter, where warm coats are needed. Not rain coats.

Members online

No members online now.