Practice harnesses for sale at-cost!

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
If you're game, I can get his measurements :) something that's even smaller than the XXS Ruffwear would be perfect for him. No rush though, feel free to start with less complicated ones!

Saeleofu

If you're game, I can get his measurements :) something that's even smaller than the XXS Ruffwear would be perfect for him. No rush though, feel free to start with less complicated ones!
I was actually thinking a scaled-down Ruffwear-style harness would be the best. I'm definitely willing to try it. You may end up getting 3 or 4 harnesses by the time I'm done experimenting :rofl1:

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I might be interested in one for Cricket though she would need to have fleece going on the strap that goes under her as well since harnesses tend to rub her raw rather quickly.

Aleron

I will get Savvy's measurements tonight. I think I'd like purple with the fleece that is on Logan's harness. Would it be possible to have an O ring on the handle to hook a leash to?

Saeleofu

I might be interested in one for Cricket though she would need to have fleece going on the strap that goes under her as well since harnesses tend to rub her raw rather quickly.

I'm attempting to do the same thing for Saxon, so I'd be willing to give it a try. The other option may be a fleece sleeve that goes over that strap, but I've been thinking, and I think with some wide-mouth sliders I should be able to line it in fleece.

If you have a spot open, Stan would like one!
I'd LOVE to make one for Stan!

Would it be possible to have an O ring on the handle to hook a leash to?
Absolutely!

Saeleofu

Also, ORDERS ARE FULL NOW. Once I get these made and sent out, I may open orders again. Thanks everyone! Try to get me measurements/choices by Monday and I'll get all the supplies ordered. It sounds like it may take up to a week to get everything in once I order, so the first harnesses will probably ship out less than a week after that. The don't take very long to make once I know what I'm doing, I just don't have much time to make them :p

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
I was actually thinking a scaled-down Ruffwear-style harness would be the best. I'm definitely willing to try it. You may end up getting 3 or 4 harnesses by the time I'm done experimenting :rofl1:
One to go with each of his best outfits! I'm not sure if you need the same measurement for Tango as the others? Let me know and I can start pestering him :D

Saeleofu

One to go with each of his best outfits! I'm not sure if you need the same measurement for Tango as the others? Let me know and I can start pestering him :D
Ummmm...measure all the places? :rofl1:

I'll probably just bug you for measurements whenever I have a new idea for a design. It doesn't take much strap for him lol. Let me know what color you'd like, what type of hardware (metal, plastic, hybrid), and if you'd prefer a thinner width than 1" (I'm guessing you do, but whatever :p)

Saeleofu

I'm sending out PMs to those who showed interest but haven't given me measurements yet in the next few minutes. I'm ordering materials tonight, with or without you, so get in touch ASAP!

Saeleofu

The first harness has arrived at its destination! The next one ought to be going out very soon. Tomorrow, with a little luck. I ran into some issues with needles breaking all over the place, since this nylon is pretty tough stuff. Heavy duty needles fixed that! And then mid-terms. This week is spring break, so if I get my way I'd like to get most of the harnesses done this week!

Anyway, here's Indy, pictures courtesy of CharlieDog!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I got our tester yesterday! It's for a client's dog, so no photos on a dog yet, and these are just off my phone, but figured I'd share. :) Can't wait to see how it fits my client's dog!! (The handle will be painted/taped once we confirm that it fits the client)

Saeleofu

Just thought I'd let you all know I haven't forgotten about you! My last day of class is a week from Thursday and my last paper is due the following Monday, so after that I will be able to finish the rest in short order. Sorry it's taking longer than expected!

Members online

No members online now.