Treats.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
I know. It's late. I should have made this post way earlier but in case anyone is awake& wants to a help a girl out!

Tomorrow AM we leave for our seminar. I am in desperate need of high value food rewards. I am going to stop& get some Freshpet things but do you guys have any other options that I can pick up (not make because I'm a slacker)??

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
String cheese! I just bite hunks off if I don't have time to cut them up. I know people who have used slim jims in a bind, lol.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Oh. Duh. Cheese. I didn't even think of that for some reason. Perk ..I can buy it the grocery store when I get the Petfresh! I'm making Garret clean my treat pouch right now (dead dandy long legs.. kill me?) so I can have a fabulous variety!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Hot dog is my go-to here, but I can't give too much to P or he gets the runs. Chicken too, maybe some deli meat chicken or I don't know if Oscar Mayer still makes those chicken breast chunk packets.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Hot dogs won't work with Penn :( She will work for them under normal circumstances but not in high distraction area! Chicken, however, will definitely work!
Edit- we don't have Orijen treats around here ..but will make a point to check the NB store!

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist

If you can find these the smell is outrageously strong. And even Adele who is kind eh about food and treats thinks they're the bomb.

Members online

No members online now.