I've got a plan

Oko

Silence, peasants.
How long do you all think it'll take a tennis ball to wear puppy teeth down? Just thought about how I could make this work to my advantage. Lol.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Send her to me. I have puppy teeth immunity. I will send her back along with a bottle of her baby teeth when she's done.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Unless she eats them. I only found two of Watson's teeth because he swallowed them all. :rofl1:
I check teeth daily to check what is loose and make sure everything is growing in properly - and consequently end up pulling several.

Bottle of puppy teeth. It will accompany your puppy when she is on her way back to you. You can scrapbook them because your fingers will not be in shreds from her puppy teeth. And mine won't either. IMMUNITY.

I swear it's like I was born to raise puppies.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Send her to me. I have puppy teeth immunity. I will send her back along with a bottle of her baby teeth when she's done.
We have a deal.

Unless she eats them. I only found two of Watson's teeth because he swallowed them all. :rofl1:
I pried 3 of Wesley's puppy teeth out of the back of his throat as he tried to choke them down. Because we needed his puppy teeth. Yes.

A few weeks ago, I was cleaning off the mantle. It tends to acquire a collection of dog things. Anyway, I was put those things away and came across a few puppy teeth, my husband goes, "And just how long are you planning on keeping these?"

Being the mostly irrational person that I am I shout, "Forever! And if you touch them I will cut you!"

Problem. Solved.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
We have a deal.
FABULOUS

A few weeks ago, I was cleaning off the mantle. It tends to acquire a collection of dog things. Anyway, I was put those things away and came across a few puppy teeth, my husband goes, "And just how long are you planning on keeping these?"

Being the mostly irrational person that I am I shout, "Forever! And if you touch them I will cut you!"

Problem. Solved.
Auggie's are in his scrapbook! I made a little window-box thing for them. I'll do the same for Payton's, um... one day... I'm... a little behind in my scrapbooking...

Oko

Silence, peasants.

Problem. Solved.
Wait that's irrational?

Members online