Would Your Dog Pass?

Corvus would absolutely fail miserably in a shelter environment. He is 1000% bonded to me, and varies between complete indifference to dislike/loathing/unadulterated hatred with pretty much everyone one else. He is not other dog friendly, he will kill cats that aren't "his" cats, he is not stranger friendly at all, and he comes unglued if he is in a new environment without me. Hell, he won't even eat for DH if I'm gone, and he's lived with him all his life and even sleeps beside him. He's not a food or resource guarder though, at least from me. I don't think he'd take kindly to a stranger, or that god-awful fake hand, razzing around with his food dish though. As much as I love this dog, I'm completely aware that he'd probably be euthanized immediately if he ever ended up in a shelter.

Ditto would absolutely love ALL TEH STRANGERS, would probably react as you'd expect an apbt to react to strange dogs, and would think she's at an All You Can Eat buffet if they introduced her to cats. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.