Our Normal Kitchen

mrose_s

BusterLove
lol I just looked up at our kitchen, its messy after dinner, what doesn't look out of place on the bench? A plate packed with chicken carcasses we ignore as we go around them while their defrosting.
Nothing like living with a few dogs lol.

Kinda made me wonder how many people have defrosting chicken carcases on their bench on a regular basis lol. Maybe a few on chaz but I bet there are a few people that find it odd.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Where else would you defrost it? I defrost things on the counters.

maple

Queen of the Jungle
I leave things to defrost in the laundry tub -otherwise hubby freaks out. He's a bit (ok a LOT) of a germophobe. Besides, manners or no manners, that would be too tempting for Bosco, who lacks a lot of self control. He'd grab that and run!! :D

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Nothing weird about that scene at all!!

I have to defrost all of Zeros meat in the sink and he isn't allowed in my kitchen so he sits at the line and just air sniffs till it's time!!!

It would never survive to defrost on my counter, lmao! If Talllulah didn't grab it and run off with it, Kharma would be standing there on her hind legs with one front paw on the counter, leisurely having her meal in a civilized manner.

mrose_s

BusterLove
lol glad to hear we arn't weird.
They were outside with beef bones at the time so I didn't have to contend with Sophie yelling at me then [oking the bench telling me I'd forgotten something lol.

They havn't stolen anything off the bench in a long time, but a few weeks ago I did have a kilo of mince out defrosting ready to cook up and came in to find big chunks missing, apparently house rules don't apply to the cat lol

Paige

Let it be
Spanky and Bandit wouldn't dream of stealing something off the counter. They'd have to hear my "I am not pleased with you" voice that makes them feel terrible. Miley on the other hand. She'd be right up there gnawing away.

Members online

No members online now.